Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland, is pleased to welcome applications for the 1st edition of the Toruń Students Summer Program – TSSP. TSSP is an opportunity for international students interested in every academic discipline to lead a 4-week-long summer research project in one of the following programs:
The projects shall be prepared in accordance with the list of disciplines and research topics pursued under one of the five Toruń Students Summer Programs – TSSP (ID - TSSP).
1. TAPS - Toruń Astrophysics/ Physics Summer Program
- astronomy, physics, mathematics, informatics, automatics, robotics, and computer science
2. TABMED Toruń and Bydgoszcz Medical Summer Program
- medicine, pharmacy, laboratory medicine, cosmetology, nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy, medical rescue, dietetics, public health, ocular optics, optometry
3. TSSP NatSci - Toruń Students Summer Program in Natural Sciences
- biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, chemical sciences, Earth sciences, environmental protection, geography, spatial management, tourism, veterinary
4. TELSP - Toruń Economic and Legal Summer Program
- management, economics, business and administration, finance, accounting, logistics, communication and psychology in business, comparative constitutional law, medical law, insurance law, human rights and bioethics, tax law, new technologies and their impact on criminal procedure, international and EU public and private law
5. THUS - Torun Humanities and Social Sciences Summer Program
- Ancient History, Archeology, Cogtnitive Personality Psychology, Decorative Arts and Conservation of Works of Art, East Central and Northern Europe in the Middle Ages, European Studies, Higher Education, History of Historiography, History, Internal Security, International Relations, Medieval Archeology, Medieval History, Modern History, National Security, Philosophy and Theory of Politics, Political Systems, Political Thought
For each participant, we will offer the student housing in Toruń or Bydgoszcz and a daily allowance of 50 PLN (~12 euro), which are more than sufficient to cover the living costs during the stay in Poland.